Bi-metal Band Saw Blades For Wood Work
Bi-metal band saw blades are suitable for a variety of uses, including general use and production cutting of solid metals such as hardwood and stainless steel.
If you are looking for a high quality, durable blade for your sawmill, this is the perfect blade for you. The blade delivers precise cuts and longer blade life, making our band saw blades cost-effective in the long term.
Our bi-metal band saw blades are more durable than most on the market, because their teeth are made from M42 cobalt steel, making them ideal for cutting a variety of materials. They also offer enhanced heat and abrasion resistance, making them a loyal choice among customers.
1. Hardness for the bimetal teeth is around 65°-68°.
2. Which is suitable for wood of all hardness and metal cutting, multi function.
3. For wood work band saw, it can be variable teeth and T22 mm pitch.
4. M35/M42/M51 are both available.
5. Please notice that the band saw blades need to be adjusted the saw road after use.
6. The cut products need to pass through the planer, then pass through medium sand and fine sand to make finished products.